Learning Train Learning Train

Display the letter on screen instead of saying it in a weird robot voice.

Wolvie responds:

The idea is for them to learn the letters/numbers not match them to what is shown on the screen. I took your/others suggestions though thanks!

Aliens Go Home Aliens Go Home

Very simple... Could do with a restart stage button outside of the pause menu as many of the levels require skill that is gained from repetition.

Jackin' Bad Demo Jackin' Bad Demo

Agonizingly slow movement speed.

Hi-Speed Road-Cross (upd) Hi-Speed Road-Cross (upd)

Very good start, the only bad thing about this submission is that it is so short! Also it gets ridiculous hard at the end.

Color Dance Color Dance

Very good concept, could be more fluid. With a little work this is a 5 star game. Great job!

Subway Fucker Part 1 Subway Fucker Part 1

TO BE CONTINUED?!

Fucker!
Moar!!
Everything was perfect about the game, by far your best.

Train Shooters Train Shooters

I finished the game

With only 1 hitpoint! XD
But if you do that it doesn't give you the option to "update health" so im assuming i won.
If you lose all your health you should have the game stop, as opposed to coming all the way to the end and then starting over.

Beat up CubePanda v.2 Beat up CubePanda v.2

You make it painfully obvious

That you have no talent in flash.
Im assuming you just followed some tutorial to the teeth and bull shit the rest of it.

Hardly anything works properly the only decent thing is the music, which isn't yours.
I suggest making the audio loop in a better place as opposed to just repeating over and over from begining to end.

CubePanda responds:

You're name is retarded ninja... you're a retard. How does hardly anything work? All the buttons work and it wins and works, so really you can go fuck your self. There isn't any talent in your Flash either, it's obvious you trimmed those items with a rubber. Anyone can make a quiz game, it's easy as shit. So before you call my game shit, go look at your own. They're crap!
[EDIT]
Hmm...
I'm pretty much sticking with what I said but without all the swearing.
Actually there's no point in that. Just calm down.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Beat the game

And the only reward is castle editor?!!?1
LAME.

But the game was fantastic, i loved the carnage.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

Honestly,

I liked falining the game just to see the realistic crashes.

Great game, good music, fantastic idea.

Bravo.